SÅANA method advanced 2021| nalu nosara, costa rica
The advanced SÅANA method is the embodiment of our beliefs: move with soul and from the soul, stay grounded in movement, and breath deep and free.
We encourage our teachers to bring their own experience and spirit to class, while staying rooted to these SÅANA beliefs. It’s the balance of commitment to community and self that we hope to spark in you!
Nalu Nosara, Costa Rica
April 17 – 24, 2021
Teacher Training Includes:
- 75-hours of guided training
- Learn the keys to teach SÅANA inspire.
- Discover the basics of intelligent sequencing and how to build a class to a peak pose with fine-tuned body mechanics. And,
- Develop the skills to create and lead a class that properly prepares students to open up to true flow.
- Prerequisite: Previous 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
Nalu is a family run retreat space/oasis, located in Nosara, Costa Rica located on the Nicoya Peninsula in Guanacaste. Host to yoga retreats and city-breaks year round, this magical space has a yoga studio on its grounds so you can can journey from your room, to practice, seamlessly (while taking in the beautiful jungle sites around along the way).
Nalu means wave in Hawaiian and to go with the flow – which is exactly what you’ll learn. Throughout training, your backdrop will be wilderness and jungle with exotic animals & tropical plants that stretch from the shorelines to the mountains in the distance.
* Shared and Single Accommodations are available. | Discover Nalu Nosara
Price does not include flights or accommodations.
Scholarships applications are closed for SÅANA method advanced
All payments due 30 days prior to start date.
Training payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
To graduate you must attend all training days and pass the final exam.
Graduating does not automatically guarantee you a teaching position at SÅANA.