frequently asked questions:
What should I bring to class?
A yoga mat, two towels (one to put on your mat and one to shower or dry off after class), water, a lock to stash your belongings. You can rent, buy or borrow all of these items at the studio, as well!
(Yoga mat: $2 rental, Towel: $2 rental, Water bottle: free to borrow, lock: free to borrow)
What should I wear to class?
Lightweight, breathable clothing that gives you freedom to move. Shorts, leggings, tank tops, t-shirts all work. We also have showers (with eco-conscious soap, hairbands and hair dryers) for after class.
What should I eat before class?
Come to your mat hydrated! Avoid eating a meal for a few hours before, if you can. A piece of fruit is a good pre-class snack. Don’t yoga hyper-caffeinated. We have coconut water and electrolytes to boost to your in-class water situation.
Why is it so peaceful in the studio?
Oh, that is because we are proudly cell phone free. Our studio is a place for people to disconnect from their busy lives and enjoy peace and quiet. Please keep cell phones off and away in the lockers or change rooms at all times. We lend out locks for free at the front desk so let us know if you would like to borrow one. Please refrain from using your cell phone in the change rooms, practice room, front desk area and lounge.
How do I reserve a spot in class?
Classes do fill up, so RESERVE your spot using our online app. Click here to download for iPhone and here to download for Android.
Anything else I should know?
Here are some pieces of etiquette that keep the vibe high:
- Please remove your shoes and store them on the shoe shelf as you enter.
Please turn of your cell phone in the studio. There are absolutely no cell phones or mobile devices permitted in the studio.
- Sign in at the front desk before proceeding to changing rooms.
- Please respect the silence in the room at all times. This is our chance to relax and take a break from our busy schedules.
- Please be scent-free: no perfumes, colognes, or fragrances.
- Please leave bags and personal belonging in changing areas or lockers.
- Please remain in the practice room for the duration of your class, including final Savasana.
- Please leave the practice room as quietly and slowly as possible once you are ready to leave. Try to not disrupt the other students staying for a long Savasana.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class. Sorry, late comers will not be permitted.