COVID 19 POLICY
WELCOME HOME! We have missed you!
Our Commitment To You
- Meeting and exceeding all provincial and local regulatory guidelines relating to the health and safety for all.
- Prohibiting teachers and ambassadors coming to work while sick.
- Prioritizing personal hygiene.
- Fully sanitize the studio and high touch areas after each class.
- Wearing a mask at all times (excluding while teaching).
- Limiting our teaching staff during this time to preventing cross contamination.
- Providing supportive cancellation policies.
Your Commitment To Us
- Wearing a mask while waiting in line to enter studio and while in studio (excluding during practice).
- Refraining from coming to the studio if you have any symptoms of the flu or COVID-19, or if you are quarantining due to travel, etc.
- Sanitizing hands before and after practicing.
- Respecting The SÅANA Standard.
- Minimizing time in studio before and after practice.
During This Phase
- Online registration is absolutely required at this time.
- If you need to cancel for illness/risk of COVID-19, we require a cancellation e-mail 6 hours prior to class.
- Change rooms including bathrooms and lockers are unavailable at this time unless absolutely necessary.
- Valuables are to be placed in designated cubbies during practice.
- Cell phones must be powered off while in studio.
- Doors will be kept open during practice.
- Classes will not be heated during this phase.
- There will be a screening process prior to entering the building including but not limited to having your temperature taken.
- Upon entry student must go to a designated practice spot in order arrival.
- When class ends the teacher will leave first, then student closest to exit door, etc.